Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sucess happens one step at a time

When I first came to this class I met with a great deal of frustration. I did not know how to blog and neither did I think it a useful or nesscessary tool for my future endevors. I have since overcome my fear of blogging. Although I want to write children's books, I didnt want anyone to read my writing because I knew that it would have lots of gramatical errors. I thought that these people in the class have been in school for a while, or have come fresh from school, they knew how a writing paper needed to look,, and mines was not it. I have seen myself progress in the writing process. I know it will only get better from here. To the ladies who shared a group project with me,thank you we worked well together. Harmony makes a big difference in productivity. Look to see my books and drawings in a store near you. Just look for "The Princess of Briggadeedoo."

No comments:

Post a Comment